Do you love shooting pictures of your friends while skating?
Element Skateboards and Polaroid Originals have teamed up for a series of great skateboards with pictures taken by a handful of team riders from the Element skate team.
Are you looking for a board with a low weight and plenty of pop, then you must consider a featherlight deck by Element.
- Thin veneers from premium selected North American sourced maple wood.
- Premium concave shape ensures a longer lasting pop and lifespan of the skateboard deck.
- The shape has been honed and developed over time with the Element team riders.
Sustainability, environmentally friendly and good for vegans.
- The approach to sourcing materials is done with a strong focus on the well being of mother earth.
- Element only uses sustainably harvested wood.
- The colors are derived from water-based inks, organic materials are used for veneer dyes, and lastly vegan-friendly glues.
- A typical way of coloring skateboards is done so with varied colors on the topside veneer. So it may vary from what you see on the pictures.
- If you have your trucks and wheels disassembled for the mounting of a fresh deck, remember to clean off old grime and maybe re-lubricate the bearings for a fresh roll.