Vincent Kudrna 's signature deck
This is the first signature deck by Fasen Scooters. The geometry of this deck is the same for three different Fasen team riders. This one is Vincent Kudrna's model and comes in his signature design.
In-between deck shape
Are you in doubt whether you should choose a box-cut or a peg-cut deck? With a Fasen signature deck, you get an in-between style. This shape is suitable for grinding with or without pegs.
- Compatible with up to 120mm wheels (and any smaller wheels)
- Weight: 3.3lbs (1.5kg)
- Deck length: 20.08" (510 mm)
- Deck width: 4.72" (120 mm)
Strong and light
- All-around deck suitable for park and street riding.
- New headtube design with reduced weight.
- Strongly welded neck.
- Comes with welded cover plates in front and back to avoid small rocks from falling into the scooter deck.
- Comes with a steel reinforced nylon brake, ensuring the brake will last.
Ride like Vincent Kudrna who is known for his ability to...
- go big on his tricks.
- be innovative while riding.
- balance on the nose.
Note: The welded cover plates can easily crack but won't affect the performance when riding.