Your next ski and snowboard sessions will be comfortably warm with these supportive junior's socks
Why these socks are good for you
- These socks are built for active people - for skiing and snowboarding
- You will keep your feet warm with good fitting socks
The benefits for you with the Pau Snow Junior ski socks
- They are reinforced in the heel and toe to add durability
- You get socks with extra warmth around the toes due to the Toe Box Oven
- The socks help you to avoid foot fatigue because of the Engineered Arch Support
Good to know
- Remember not to overheat socks and boots on the radiator before going skiing. Your feet will start sweating with warm gear and the risk of starting freezing sweaty feet is high.
- You should not have other things in the ski boots than your feet and socks. Overlapping pants will give you sore shins.
- Size EU 28 - EU 32.5 = US Kids 11 - US 1
- Size EU 33.5 - EU 38 = US 2 - US 5.5
- 87% Polyester
- 11% Nylon
- 2% Elastane