Note: Fits only pin tech alpine touring ski boots.
Lightweight, solid and length adjustable ski touring bindings
The binding has a certified DIN/ISO heel release function and a very precise power transfer. The toe piece is a strong pintech solution that ensures a low weight.
Choose between two widths (75-100mm or 100-125mm)
- Brake width: 75-100mm or 100-125mm
- Climbing positions (heel): 0° / 7° / 13°
- You can adjust the distance between the heel and toe piece - this way different sized boots can be used for these touring bindings
Notice: If purchasing both skis and bindings from us, we mount your bindings for free. If applicable, add the following information as a comment to your order, under delivery in the checkout process:
- Your ski boots outer length in mm (normally imprinted on the sole)
- Your weight
- Your height
- Your age
- Your skiing level (first timer, beginner, intermediate, advanced, expert)