Let your kid develop his/her skills from within the living room
Balance bikes are meant for the newest and smallest riders among us. They're designed without pedals and chain, meaning your kid will have to use his/her legs to generate speed.
The Prewheelz by Haro is a great way for your kid to develop fine motor skills by balancing and step-by-step picking up the fundamentals of riding.
- Avoid flats, thanks to its tubeless EVA tires, suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use
- Height adjustable seat and handlebars for a custom setup
- Added steel tubing on the bottom of the frame to rest the feet on
- Soft oversized seat with an integrated 'parent-handle' for enhanced safety
- Made from rust-free 6061 aluminum for a longer life span
- Smooth ride and handling thanks to the use of real ball bearings at both headset and wheels
Notice: This is the SE edition, meaning the fork is made from light Alloy, instead of steel, and therefore weighs 200 grams less.