Renewed 2020 Sinner FC
Since 2007, the Sinner has been a fixed part of Stolen's yearly lineup, and it's no wonder why. Each year Stolen takes the Sinner to new heights and 2020 is no exception.
New for the 2020 model is the recently-invented "Hive" parts, covering tires, grips and seating. The sticky Hive parts provide tons of traction and a consistent look throughout the entire setup.
Robust tubing and overall high durability
When buying a Sinner FC 2020, you'll get a bike suitable for almost any type of riding. It's designed for intermediate riders, who knows their way around a bunny jump already. It can also be ridden by total beginners - however, they probably won't get the full outcome of the durable parts in the beginning.
- Fully sealed bearings everywhere for smooth handling and minimum maintenance
- 100% Chromoly frame with s-bend chainstays, fit for larger tires
- 100% Chromoly fork with tapered legs
- 100% Chromoly 4-piece Monkey handlebars with a semi-tall 9.5" rise
- Fat 2.4" tires for a beefy look and high control
- Double-wall Rampage rims both in front and rear for maximum strength
- Adjust the seat angle and height to your liking with the pivotal seat and 150mm post