Complete starter BMX for smaller shredders
The Primer 16" by Sunday is designed true to BMX geometry, meaning your kid will have an easy time transitioning to a bigger 18" or fully-sized 20" bike.
It's suitable for daily use, but belongs in trick-minded environments, like at the skate park or on a closed track.
The smaller 16" design, and corresponding 16"-sized parts, make Primer 16" highly maneuverable for smaller and younger riders, allowing them to progress quickly into the world of BMXing.
True BMX geometry, just smaller
- Easy maintainable 3-piece cranks with shortened 127mm arms for enhanced pedaling
- Integrated 1-1/8" headset for smooth handling and steering
- 19mm mid bottom bracket with sealed bearings
- Grippy Sunday Current tires in a semi-fat 2.1" design for maximum traction
- Classic 2-piece bars in a scaled-down 6.75" height and 23" width version
- Aftermarket Sunday Sabertooth V2 sprocket - same as on many high-end completes