Jake Seeley's 2020 complete signature BMX
The Street Sweeper 2020 by Sunday is pro rider Jake Seeley's complete signature BMX bike. It's fully designed for the passionate street rider, who's looking for a complete bike that rides like a custom.
What's new since last year?
- Shorter 160mm crank arms for enhanced technical riding (from 165mm)
- Pivotal seat and post for maximum angle adjustment options (from tripod)
- Slightly wider 29" bars (from 28.5")
- Short rear end and a high bottom bracket for enhanced technical riding
- 2020 updated Street Sweeper frame, made from chrome and with internal gussets
- 3-piece crank with short 160mm crank arms
- Odyssey V2 Clutch freecoaster hub with sealed bearings for maxing out on fakies
- Street-minded 4-piece bars made from durable Chromoly
- Keep your chain tight and dialed all the time with the integrated chain tensioners
- Jake's signature grips and fat 2.4" Street Sweeper tires for maximum traction where needed
Who is Jake Seeley?
Jake Seeley is a professional BMX rider from Massachusetts, currently riding for Sunday's pro team. He is especially known for his gnarly street riding and countless grind variations. Jake Seeley is a perfectionist, who's not afraid to do a hundred attempts, just to get that one clip right.