Do you have a pre-teenage upcoming BMX rider at home?
The Expert model is meant for pre-teenagers in the age of 9-13 years, who enjoy the fast-paced racing sport and want to step or their game a bit. However the "Expert" word in the title only describes the age/size, the Radio Cobalt Expert actually comes with some expert level parts as well.
A decent choice if your child
- mid-level rider
- needs a bike primarily for racing purposes.
- is between 9 and 13 years of age.
- wants a bike that allows progress.
5 fast & fantastic features
- Light frame and bar made from 6061-T6 aluminum for maximum weight saving without sacrificing durability.
- Strong 3-piece cranks with short 165mm arms cut in aluminum on a precise and quality assured CNC machine.
- Adjust the angle of the seat to your personal favor with the Pivotal seat system mounted on this one. The seat is not padded in order to cut off unnecessary grams.
- Durable double wall rims in aluminum ensure a light and long-lasting rim that can withstand a bunch of impacts.
- Weighs next to nothing with its 17lbs. (7.72 kg.)
Notice: This bike is NOT suitable for making tricks.