You can dig in the snow and build your snow cave with this combined snow shovel and saw. It is a part of your safety equipment when skiing in areas with risk of avalanches
Who is this shovel aiming for?
- For you who tour where avalanches can occur and for cave digging on multi-day tours
- It is for you who want to make digging easier and faster
What benefits do you get with this Ortovox Kodiak Saw Shovel?
- You get a smart and easy packable multi-solution with a shovel, a more axe-like setup, and a saw
- You will benefit from the good t-grip and rubberized grip zone for easier and more powerful handling
Good to know
- Educate yourself, make good decisions and seek knowledge before you go
- Test your gear before going out - like assembling mechanisms
- Scoop is 3.1liter
- Weight is 790gram
- Length is 87cm when assembled
- Length is 43 when disassembled
- Blade dimensions are 30x23x6cm