Are you looking for your first skateboard and want the best of the best, without having to break open your little sisters' piggy-bank?
The Zoo York Liberty skateboard is built for teenagers, as their first skateboard. It is as good as it gets when starting into the wonderful world of skateboarding. Stand out among the crowd with the colorful graphics on both bottom and topside.
Zoo York has built this skateboard for you to enjoy your first experience with skating.
- In order to accommodate a rookie-level, some of the components of this Zoo York complete skateboard are made to be a bit more forgiving than hardcore parts.
- This makes for a very enjoyable ride, even if your skills are limited.
- The choice of materials is similar to those of the more hardcore parts though, which is why we strongly recommend a Zoo York complete as your first skateboard.
Prepare yourself to be blown away over your very own Zoo York board.
- The choice of hard rock maple gives this setup a good amount of longevity and helps to retain the pop, needed to pull of ollie tricks, longer than cheaper counterparts.
- The wheel hardness on this skateboard is a low 92A. This makes the wheels soft and grippy which is exactly what you want on your first run. It even dampens out vibrations, coming from contact to the road surface, better than hard wheels.
- On the trucks, Zoo York has mounted softer bushings, which makes it easier to turn, with this skateboard, even for kids.
- Skateboarding is tons of fun in the sun. But falling without protective gear can be a showstopper. This is why we recommend that you also get a set of hard-shell protectors for elbows, knees, and wrists, and of course, a helmet.
- Always remember to go over the skateboard, when you receive it, in regards to making sure that everything is tightened up to go.