Get a great start with a BMX that fits your rider height
It's very important for beginners, to start out on a bike that fits their height. The smaller size makes it easier for smaller riders to maneuver and do tricks with, and thereby funnier to ride.
Adjust speed and height with ease
- Slow down and adjust the speed to your liking with the included hand brake
- Regular cassette hub, great for learning fakie (riding backward)
- Durable construction, made from hand-welded HiTen-steel
- Easy-pedaling for smaller riders, thanks to the short 152mm crank arms
- Adjust the height of the seat to make it fit your needs (160mm long post)
Despite its smaller size, it stays true to BMX geometry and looks super fly with its teal on matte raw colorway and 2.3" fat tires.
Notice: The matte raw frame is colored with a dip in clear coating. This means the marks and lines from the raw metal will be seen through the coating. This is intentional and not a defect.