Size does indeed matter
The 16" Shredder BMX by Haro is meant for 5-7 year old kid, who are about to enter the world of BMXing. The main idea behind the 16" Shredder is to make progression fun and easy for smaller riders - no matter whether it's balancing while pedaling or trying out the first jump. Both things would be difficult for kids to do on a regular 20" BMX bike.
High safety and easy braking
High safety is a necessity - especially when it comes to kids in the process of learning the basics of bike riding. Haro shares this belief, and therefore the Shredder comes with great braking options and padding on the most hard-hitting parts.
- Brake with the pedals thanks to its pre-installed coaster brake
- Brake with hand thanks to the included linear pull V-brake
- Easy to handle for smaller riders thanks to its light alloy frame
- Includes a set of heavy-duty training wheels if needed
- Stay safe when/if slipping off the pedals thanks to the included protective pad-set for both frame and handlebars